Thursday, September 16, 2010

Army Museum


These pictures are about 2 weeks old but let's ignore that fact and just pretend I'm not doing this late in a cafe that is playing Taylor Swift.  So here is the aftermath of my mosquito attack.  One leg had about 65 and the other had about 50 or so.  Luckily, these aren't Texas mosquitoes as these bites were very tiny red spots that itched very little compared to the ones I get in Texas.  However, since I did have 122 of them, they did have a collective effect and produced a very mild, yet annoying itch.  Still, it lasted only about 2 days and I either wrapped my legs with a wet, frozen towel or used itching creme like body lotion.

So later on that week, I went to the Army Museum which is across the street from where I live.  Overall, a very interesting spot and had a bunch of military vehicles (mainly U.S) as "trophies," I guess.  A very cool place to get my testosterone levels up.    

Mines and Booby Traps
Another Guillotine?  Boring...
War Art?

"Human Flesh containing Basket: French Colonialists had forced our folks to buy cut up flesh of their own cadres"

Here are some pics from the Hanoi Flag Tower:

No comments:

Post a Comment